I went into a delaship in Myrtle Beach SC looking to buy a Crosstour, after about 2 hours the sales person said we had a deal.... paper work done, sales person called my insurance company had them take my trade off, put new car on. Then left the desk..minutes later came back and said he made a mistake and sales manager said could not honor this deal....wanted more giving me less for my trade ( I was trading a honda accord v6). I had explained to him in the beginning I do not play games give me the deal or I leave. I truly think this was planned ...... so I left and drove 45 minutes to another Honda dealership and got my deal with no problems.

Now, that night I came home and called Honda to file a complaint BUT I have not heard anything from them..... I think its time we should stop buying Honda's.... Honda musy not care about the people who buy their cars.......

This week I was told the same thing happened to another person in the same dealship......BUT Honda told me they could do nothing.....................QUESS what people can quite buying HONDA's!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Honda Car.

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments