ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got bad they tried to cut out the dealerships by allowing their program to be installed in callcenters. Here is what had happened and why it got shut down. This is the administration going behind the insurance providers back to cut out other administration company that are all ready in the callcenter business. (royal, western general). Look at this:
dan baumgarten is a scam artist and tried to go behind protective to get sells.
> The issue isn't with Prizm.
> Prizm is ready to go. The problem we ran into with this account is they
> sent their signed Seller Agreement to Protective directly. OnceProtective found out what we were trying to do they shut us down. Then
> Protective put the brakes on it because the call center is already signedup on
> a Protective program. Now Protective won't allow us to proceed on
> this deal and they've issued more restrictive guidelines for any future deals. We are all under alertuntil this blows over. Themessage they are sending is that they don't want call
> center business.
> The unfortunate part is we told them six
> months ago we planned to get into this segment and we got the first set ofcall
> center guidelines from them about 4 months ago. They were here in
> December and we reviewed where we were at andwho we were working with.
> They've known our plans for months and then they did an about face this
> week. They left the door open for a handful of opportunities butthey
> will not consider taking on this call center since they are already signedup
> with another Protective program.
If only they didn't get that fax we would have had made it. If you look at Henry's body he has been burned all over his body because he cant fly a plane. Even though Henry was burned and knows what it feels like to be burned he continues to burn others along the way. The only difference is that we will heal he want...
Future President of Honda of Burlson. You know what it feels like to be burned.. Why do you burn folks?Previous NextFuture President of Honda of Burlson. You know what it feels like to be burned.. Why do you burn folks?
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on protectiveassetprotection comSearch for additional reports
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:What's This? Search TipsSearch Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
* Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.* Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.* Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.* Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Get rip-off revengeReport & Rebuttal
Respond to this report! What's This?What's This?
Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?Victim of this person/company? What's This?What's This?
Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don't let them get away with it!Repair Your Reputation What's This?What's This?
Got Reports filed against you? Resolve the issues and rebuild trust through our Corporate Advocacy Program.
Corporate Advocacy Program: The best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Consumers want to see how businesses take care of business. All businesses will get complaints. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from bad businesses.Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?Honda of Burleson President(HenryCoffeenIII)***-Artist /scammercorporate advocates - charlotte (USA)SUBMITTED: Monday, July 05, 2010 POSTED: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time andenergy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economygot bad they tried to cut out the dealerships by allowing their programto be installed in callcenters. Here is what had happened and why itgot shut down. This is the administration going behind the insuranceproviders back to cut out other administration company that are allready in the callcenter business. (royal, western general). Look atthis:
Mr Coffeen you know what it feels like to be burned... We will heal you want...Previous Mr Coffeen you know what it feels like to be burned... We will heal you want...honda of burleson fort worth cmc auto consultant vsc service coffeen management company
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "I have purchased the Honda City VMT (AVN) model on 31st March 2013 which was earlier expected to be 29th March 2013 from Ring Road Honda in Connaught Place(New Delhi-..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."