ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got bad they tried to cut out the dealerships by allowing their program to be installed in callcenters. Here is what had happened and why it got shut down. This is the administration going behind the insurance providers back to cut out other administration company that are all ready in the callcenter business. (royal, western general). Look at this:
dan baumgarten is a scam artist and tried to go behind protective to get sells.
> The issue isn't with Prizm.
> Prizm is ready to go. The problem we ran into with this account is they
> sent their signed Seller Agreement to Protective directly. OnceProtective found out what we were trying to do they shut us down. Then
> Protective put the brakes on it because the call center is already signedup on
> a Protective program. Now Protective won't allow us to proceed on
> this deal and they've issued more restrictive guidelines for any future deals. We are all under alertuntil this blows over. Themessage they are sending is that they don't want call
> center business.
> The unfortunate part is we told them six
> months ago we planned to get into this segment and we got the first set ofcall
> center guidelines from them about 4 months ago. They were here in
> December and we reviewed where we were at andwho we were working with.
> They've known our plans for months and then they did an about face this
> week. They left the door open for a handful of opportunities butthey
> will not consider taking on this call center since they are already signedup
> with another Protective program.
If only they didn't get that fax we would have had made it. If you look at Henry's body he has been burned all over his body because he cant fly a plane. Even though Henry was burned and knows what it feels like to be burned he continues to burn others along the way. The only difference is that we will heal he want...
Future President of Honda of Burlson. You know what it feels like to be burned.. Why do you burn folks?Previous NextFuture President of Honda of Burlson. You know what it feels like to be burned.. Why do you burn folks?
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on protectiveassetprotection comSearch for additional reports
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:What's This? Search TipsSearch Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
* Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.* Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.* Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.* Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Get rip-off revengeReport & Rebuttal
Respond to this report! What's This?What's This?
Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?Victim of this person/company? What's This?What's This?
Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don't let them get away with it!Repair Your Reputation What's This?What's This?
Got Reports filed against you? Resolve the issues and rebuild trust through our Corporate Advocacy Program.
Corporate Advocacy Program: The best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Consumers want to see how businesses take care of business. All businesses will get complaints. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from bad businesses.Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?Honda of Burleson President(HenryCoffeenIII)***-Artist /scammercorporate advocates - charlotte (USA)SUBMITTED: Monday, July 05, 2010 POSTED: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time andenergy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economygot bad they tried to cut out the dealerships by allowing their programto be installed in callcenters. Here is what had happened and why itgot shut down. This is the administration going behind the insuranceproviders back to cut out other administration company that are allready in the callcenter business. (royal, western general). Look atthis:
Mr Coffeen you know what it feels like to be burned... We will heal you want...Previous Mr Coffeen you know what it feels like to be burned... We will heal you want...honda of burleson fort worth cmc auto consultant vsc service coffeen management company
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."