Delhi, Delhi

I have purchased the Honda City VMT (AVN) model on 31st March 2013 which was earlier expected to be 29th March 2013 from Ring Road Honda in Connaught Place(New Delhi- India). Due to the delay in the delivery of car, I thought I would at least be happy with my purchase. But on the delivery day I again had to wait for 3 hours and the reason told me was that while washing the car the water entered the electric panel as the window was open and they has to replace the one door panel. I still convinced myself thinking that it's a human error. Then the dealer pasted a paper number plate on the car which was against the Indian Traffic Law and told me that I will get a registered no. plate from the road authority. To my shock I got caught twice by traffic police and they fined me for putting a paper no. place on the car. Then after 2 days of delivery I got a call from the sales person saying that the no. which was allotted to me is changed to different no. now. I was literally shocked to hear this as I was driving a car on the roads with a no. which was not registered to my car. I rushed to the car accessories shop and I made a no. plate for the no. which was told me. After that I had to follow every day with the dealer for the change in my car insurance, registration, RSA, etc. documents. I also found out later that the lower panel below the steering was also not fixed which I had to got fixed. Till now its been 16 days I have purchased my car and Honda has not confirmed me the status of RSA and other documents change. At the time of booking I paid some additional amount of INR6000 which is still pending on the dealer side and I am waiting for the refund.

I would really want Honda Siel India Ltd. to take some serious actions against Ring Road Honda as if this is the way their dealers will treat the clients then I would not recommend anybody in my network to buy Honda Cars !!

Attach: Picture of the car at the time of purchase. The no. seen on the paper plate is also changed now to DL4CAN7836 from the earlier no. DL4CAN7821

PS: I am crazy fan of Honda cars and already driven Honda Civic earlier.

Review about: Honda City.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Honda Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $170
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion