I purchased a 2014 Honda Crv about a week ago, I did not realize until later it has no

passenger armrests.Honda will do nothing about it, I have to purchase one for 159.00 and have it installed.

This is an outrage, this should be standard. True I should have noticed it before I bought it, but I did not. Is there anything I can do to complain to Honda and get them to install this for free. Very upset with Honda, this was the third car I have bought from them, but I wont be buying anymore.

They are tricking their customers and shortchanging them.Very unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Honda Car.

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments

That pissed me off as well! -

We just purchased a 2014 Honda LX.It did not have a passenger arm rest.

I did a lot of research and found that you can mount an arm rest in this vehicle. Go to JJ Products Inc. it will show you how. The LX does not come with the bracket for installing the arm rest.

It has to be mounted on the seat. JJ has instructions on how to do this and has the armrest for sale.

I will be calling them to make sure the bracket comes with it.The seat is not easy to take apart but I did it and found the mounting holes for the bracket.