My 2012 CRV with 40+k on the clock is on need of new brakes.My wife drives the car everyday and she said she dint hear any noises coming from the wheels.
One Saturday night as we were returning home from visiting a friend. The rear brakes were grinding like I was dragging a piece of metal. When I got home I looked at the rear brake pads and they were about 25% left on them. Then I looked at the fronts and they had about 60% left on them.
I dint undesrtand why when the car only has 40k on it...now i got to replce the rotors and the pads. By the way doesnt the 2012 has a sensor that suppoed to let you know when its time to chnage the pads to avoid this kind of safety issues? The also passed inspection in June 2015 and where i take to. They are very detailed at the inspections.
As you can see frombthe photos I uploaded.There is rust and lots of metal dust from the drinding.I dont trust hondas any more.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Issues that hondas cars are having
- Reason of review:
- I dint die
- Product or service
- 2012 Honda Cr V
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "HI - I purchased a Pottery Barn Seabury Grand Couch - cost upwards of $2,000 - a huge purchase for me. It arrived, and it looked fantastic. I ended up..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."