2.3
Interest Rate

My 2012 CRV with 40+k on the clock is on need of new brakes.My wife drives the car everyday and she said she dint hear any noises coming from the wheels.

One Saturday night as we were returning home from visiting a friend. The rear brakes were grinding like I was dragging a piece of metal. When I got home I looked at the rear brake pads and they were about 25% left on them. Then I looked at the fronts and they had about 60% left on them.

I dint undesrtand why when the car only has 40k on it...now i got to replce the rotors and the pads. By the way doesnt the 2012 has a sensor that suppoed to let you know when its time to chnage the pads to avoid this kind of safety issues? The also passed inspection in June 2015 and where i take to. They are very detailed at the inspections.

As you can see frombthe photos I uploaded.There is rust and lots of metal dust from the drinding.I dont trust hondas any more.

This person wrote the review because of "i dint die" of honda car from Honda and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Honda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was issues that hondas cars are having. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Honda for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments

Centerville, Massachusetts, United States #1058658

HOW YOU DRIVE AND WHERE YOU DRIVE PLAYS A HUGE PART OF WEAR ITEMS SUCH AS BRAKES