My 2012 CRV with 40+k on the clock is on need of new brakes.My wife drives the car everyday and she said she dint hear any noises coming from the wheels.
One Saturday night as we were returning home from visiting a friend. The rear brakes were grinding like I was dragging a piece of metal. When I got home I looked at the rear brake pads and they were about 25% left on them. Then I looked at the fronts and they had about 60% left on them.
I dint undesrtand why when the car only has 40k on it...now i got to replce the rotors and the pads. By the way doesnt the 2012 has a sensor that suppoed to let you know when its time to chnage the pads to avoid this kind of safety issues? The also passed inspection in June 2015 and where i take to. They are very detailed at the inspections.
As you can see frombthe photos I uploaded.There is rust and lots of metal dust from the drinding.I dont trust hondas any more.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Issues that hondas cars are having
- Reason of review:
- I dint die
- Product or service
- 2012 Honda Cr V
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "HI - I purchased a Pottery Barn Seabury Grand Couch - cost upwards of $2,000 - a huge purchase for me. It arrived, and it looked fantastic. I ended up..."