Honda - Rear brake issues

31 of 484 Honda reviews

My 2012 CRV with 40+k on the clock is on need of new brakes.My wife drives the car everyday and she said she dint hear any noises coming from the wheels.

One Saturday night as we were returning home from visiting a friend. The rear brakes were grinding like I was dragging a piece of metal. When I got home I looked at the rear brake pads and they were about 25% left on them. Then I looked at the fronts and they had about 60% left on them.

I dint undesrtand why when the car only has 40k on it...now i got to replce the rotors and the pads. By the way doesnt the 2012 has a sensor that suppoed to let you know when its time to chnage the pads to avoid this kind of safety issues? The also passed inspection in June 2015 and where i take to. They are very detailed at the inspections.

As you can see frombthe photos I uploaded.There is rust and lots of metal dust from the drinding.I dont trust hondas any more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Issues that hondas cars are having

Reason of review:
I dint die
Product or service
2012 Honda Cr V
Review category
Auto
review #728588

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Honda? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 484 Honda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.