1.1K views

I received Honda Vezel yesterday from Japan. Model is 2015 and June manufactured. Chasis number can identify manufacturing date online.

Everything was in tact and in working condition.

But as soon I start driving the car, the hybrid car switches on the engine but the engine sound is too high.

I thought Vezel's normally have the same engine noise like an aeroplane jet but when I happened to compare with other Honda Vezel's, I found there is some fault due to which the engine noise is so loud and clicks heard "Trr" "Trr"

In no way, I could accept this problem in the brand new car I purchased from Japan just 4 km driven.

I want my car tested and rectified. In no way I had spent this much money to get frustration and no much tension.

Product or Service Mentioned: Honda Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Engine noise fault in brand new car.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2015.

Comments

New model of Honda car is a nightmare. Believe that they are trying to create more spare parts sale.

Brand new car aircon compressor does not contain and lubricating oil in it. Thus causing very rough compressor cut in and out. In near future of less then 2 year the compressor will fail. This probelms not only apply to import model from Japan also from plant in Indonesia.

Wrote to Japan Honda.

Same reply again that they are unable to do any release any information. Believe they are trying to recover their losses in the airbag recall and suitcsase losses.

Honda vezel L15B engine suck. New car come already have misfiring.

Believe not only 1 car. All my friend driving the same model have the same problem. Seek advise from honda Japan. Answer was that they say we bought a parallel import model so no support will be given.

Product quality of this brand have degraded. Totally lost confident in This brand call Honda.

Received my vezel 2016 today n same thing. Such high noise of engine as if I m driving some jet.

Hope nothing serious ..

Kamran.

i have this same problem please help me what should i do ? does silencer repair will do the job?

to Anonymous #1063453

Yes will so insha Allah

its silencer has been damaged during loading and unloading, so its touching with the body and creating a noise try fixing it problem will be solved

regards

imotors.com.pk

No need to worry!!

the problem arises in loading/unloading of car as I got same problem in my both vezels I received.

Actually the silencer moves from its place during transportation so do check your silencer to some repairer and he will do the job. Car noise will be 100% okay after repair.

to Anonymous #1357091

Can you pls contact me

0333-2302022

I got mine today it has the same problem I am totally off from the noise problem

Hi ...i am also facing the same problem....mine is also brand new and recieved the car about two weeks back in Karachi....same loud noice....maybe in the latest model they have this issue or maybe something is wrong in our cars....

to Anonymous #1051789

Plz send me some solution about this noice

to Anonymous #1051793

Nothing serious.

Just get your exhaust pipe under your car checked.

Repair guy will repair it within 10mins and you are good to go without any noise.

to Anonymous #1051796

Thanks

to Anonymous #1051799

Yes dont worry cuz i imported 2 vezels to lahore and both had same problem.

I was very worries both times but both problems got solved so thought I could help someone.