I having technical problem on my Honda NC700XA motorcycle speedometer due to unable to set it to km/h. Currently the meter was shown in mph instead of km/h and it was difficulty to prevent over speed while riding in my country-Singapore.
I checked with local agent Honda Boon Siew, they got no idea and no response.
You may refer to attachment for the serial number. Appreciate that if your can looking into the matter and let me have your reply.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Speedometer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Think twice b4 booking. I had my bookings confirmed.. With airlines booking number. But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not..."