Security-Widefield, Colorado
3.2
Interest Rate

I love all of Honda's products, I truly believe in the quality you get with a Honda. What annoys me about Honda is that if you want a Manual transmission car, you're stuck with their Civic Si, Accord Coupe V6, or base model Civic.

The only 4 door Accord you can get is their Sport trim and you're limited in Color options. Honda does not keep in mind the car enthusiast that wants more than just a few options. There is no option in the 2016 Honda Civic for a manual transmission with Turbocharged engine option. I understand that the waste gate is electronic and there would have to be major ulterations to the engine in order to make a manual option.

But seriously, why can't I have the Luxury of an EX-L and still get it in a Manual. For 2016, Mazda makes there highest trim level Mazda3 (S grand Touring) in a manual and automatic option. I have to say Honda has lost me as a loyal customer for what I feel is laziness and inconsideration to the car enthusiast.

I am not an Si or Type R, kind of guy. I want luxury and the connection to the road feeling I get from a manual.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Honda. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Honda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Honda to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1419111

Also fits come in manual transmission I own a 2016 Honda Fit with manual and 4 cylinder It is well equipped with power windows and locks and it can seat up to 5 and has 4 doors it is a hatchback but not the most expensive model

"I am not an Si or Type R, kind of guy.I want luxury and the connection to the road feeling I get from a manual...."

Then consider another brand. Honda - yeah good quality but about as exciting as a pile of saw dust...