Security-Widefield, Colorado
3.2
Interest Rate

I love all of Honda's products, I truly believe in the quality you get with a Honda. What annoys me about Honda is that if you want a Manual transmission car, you're stuck with their Civic Si, Accord Coupe V6, or base model Civic.

The only 4 door Accord you can get is their Sport trim and you're limited in Color options. Honda does not keep in mind the car enthusiast that wants more than just a few options. There is no option in the 2016 Honda Civic for a manual transmission with Turbocharged engine option. I understand that the waste gate is electronic and there would have to be major ulterations to the engine in order to make a manual option.

But seriously, why can't I have the Luxury of an EX-L and still get it in a Manual. For 2016, Mazda makes there highest trim level Mazda3 (S grand Touring) in a manual and automatic option. I have to say Honda has lost me as a loyal customer for what I feel is laziness and inconsideration to the car enthusiast.

I am not an Si or Type R, kind of guy. I want luxury and the connection to the road feeling I get from a manual.

Product or Service Mentioned: Honda Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2016.

Comments

#1419111

Also fits come in manual transmission I own a 2016 Honda Fit with manual and 4 cylinder It is well equipped with power windows and locks and it can seat up to 5 and has 4 doors it is a hatchback but not the most expensive model

"I am not an Si or Type R, kind of guy.I want luxury and the connection to the road feeling I get from a manual...."

Then consider another brand. Honda - yeah good quality but about as exciting as a pile of saw dust...