MALLIK D

Honda extended warranty - paint peeling off HRV

Honda dealership service sucks, Honda customer service sucks - they keep putting you on hold and someone else comes back and repeats the same question again and again. Horrible service - I will never buy a honda again.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service after the vehicle is bought

Preferred solution: Get the paint peeling off corrected. Give a warning to the dealership for not maintaining the service contract documents.

Mark S Hza

Terrible unfair service with purchasing my carX

Honda - Terrible unfair service with purchasing my carX
Honda - Terrible unfair service with purchasing my carX - Image 2
Honda - Terrible unfair service with purchasing my carX - Image 3
Honda - Terrible unfair service with purchasing my carX - Image 4
Lied and told me Kara only had one little scratch, and they were going to fix it. CALL had major damage and have a steel plate welded on the bottom of the door. Furthermore, they charged me $500 to get The car certified. When I went the scratches, were not fixed. Thats what I discovered more damage. They were rude. He told me all Honda s are like this. I said yes all crashed Hondas. Manager came out and said she sticks up for his employees. I said, even if theyre wrong in route. He said yes. Luckily I did not buy the car. Scamming me.
Pros:
  • Honda is a great car
Cons:
  • And should be reprimanded for wrongdoing
  • People working at honda or not educated enough

Preferred solution: I would like dealership to face consequence. Why should I accept fraudulent behavior and being lied to. I’m in a wheelchair and then made me go. Back-and-forth lied about financing. It was just a disaster.

map-marker Doylestown, Pennsylvania

My brake light and lane departure lights are om

Honda - My brake light and lane departure lights are om
Honda - My brake light and lane departure lights are om - Image 2
Honda - My brake light and lane departure lights are om - Image 3
Honda - My brake light and lane departure lights are om - Image 4
I have not found anyone that know what it wrong with my 2018 Honda accord. All these lights are on in my dashboar, including my brake system light.
Luis R Bwq

Claim #1408****

A/c doesnt work and its a new car.. .. .. Please help me take care of this problem. I have been waiting for two months
Loss:

Preferred solution: Get my ac fix

map-marker Moncton, New Brunswick

Deer Hunter consumers of United States of America there’s a Canadian workshop in the redneck portion of Canada, and that is in the Maritime provinces a town called caraquet shediac, and their religiou

OK who messes with your car its a workshop to learn how to be a witches. Its called a plane of operation operating on a Honda. They get to they give Gratiot is and its a prostitution ring through participation in Lions Club and their mentally challenged people, but they actually are they get GIFs of candy is all of that like it was 20 candy to TikTok and older and thats how they get paid and who doesnt its a health angels of Canada, which is operation little war so they have a workshop to go in the hall and theyre kids of bandits and theyre learning to be a witch. Thats an education in Canada to be a witch but unless I didnt get your Vin number through AAA and they get them from breakthrough of people in dealerships of correspondence, and if they do that they could *** from prostitution ring a brothel in New Brunswick, soft a big shots.

And if an angle with your car number through a satellite dish through the cell satellite, which is the weather satellite, whatever decided to communication satellite and its through an old Internet company collecting Explornet

Only American Honda also *** with a Canadians. They called the purple witch and go to the field. You wanted the ethical and acid just demented toothless Hicks tell her inviting and games called the hills angels and like even big shots and big girl joke they get Barbies to *** and they go find them.

So how do you want to operate on hondas ? This is sure you could get all Ds. I both know those fancy candies and its New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Support a portion of free trade, the pirate free trade thats the reason that your home does break down all of the same time and they cannot figure it out theyre playing. Did you just *** with your car through vin # sold so they could get that rape, drugs and *** The losers that nobody will even even come close to. Im a great citizen I have a very high IQ I thought Id let you know.

Its called if you want to operate on Honda just a pile of witches workshops wity lions club by hennessey house m Bathurst its owned by pirate, Canadian Air Force named Teresa Jarrett

Did supply freak, OK for paedophilia and *** crime house

User's recommendation: Just telling you the truth about

Guest

You have a very high IQ? Have someone proofread your post.

No punctuation and poor English. Most of your post doesn’t make any sense.

Anthony P Fkr

Verified Reviewer

Piazza Honda of Reading Pa forcing customers to buy Additional products.

I test drove a Honda CRV hybrid and loved the car. I attempted to order the car even though it would take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. What disappointed mostly was that I would be forced to buy $2,995 Worth of dealer after market products. When I balked at this my salesman Frank spoke to the manager who would take off $1,000, but it would be still $2,000 over MSRP. I walked out of the store and was forced to buy from another dealership 1 hour away.Maunfactor should not allow this. Avoid this dealership!

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Avoid this dealership unless you want to over pay

Roberta L Fkp

Need help with my Honda

I contacted Honda to see if I could get some assistance with an expensive repair my 2014 Accord needs. Car has 56 K miles and the repair is $3500. Ms. Karla, the customer service rep is an amazing young lady and genuine asset for Honda! She treated me as if she were assisting her own grandma! She sent me the form I need for a goodwill program that may help with the cost. She explained the process very well and listened patiently. Anyway, Ms. Karla really made my day and I wish I could always get customer service like I just got from her! The world needs more young people just like her!
Loss:
Cons:
  • 000 mile warranty
  • Need 100
  • I love honda no cons

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Honda all the way

Bhavik S Nvm

No help from American Honda for defects in new CRV 2023 purchased month back

I have purchased Honda CRV 2023 LX model on 14th July 2023 from Honda of Tomball dealership located in houston.

Since the day I have purchased new vehicle, I am visiting dealership again and again for services for back camera issue. They have replaced camera too, but no solutions yet.

Honda of Tomball has contacted American Honda technicians and even they do not have any solutions for the same.

I was using Toyota car from last 4 years and never ever faced such issues even with used car purchase. I thought of changing my driving taste and I feel I made such a BIG MISTAKE.

I have submitted case online with American Honda Case management team and they do not have any solution right now. They took more than 15 days just to tell me this. Everyday they used to tell me different false story.

My case number is 1402****.

I want to ask you all, can anyone of you make this good? I am done visiting dealership now.

I need help from you , either of below options:-

1- Help me replacing Car at no cost to me (Same color, Same year with higher model or same model with 2024)

2- Help me with all accessories for existing Car

I am expecting help from atleast one of you. VIN number 7FARS4H28PE021869

Please help.

Loss:
Cons:
  • No help for defects products to new customer

Preferred solution: Price reduction

map-marker Loami, Illinois

Customer service operator knows nothing but direct you to a dealer.

2023 crv --windshield wiper sprayer does not wet right 1/3 of winshield. Dealer says it works as designed but admitted it was a poor design. Trying to get to corp tech or engineer is impossible. help
Mary K Cae

Verified Reviewer

Can’t get anyone on my case #. 1405**** to answer — just a fricking recording. What kind of customer service is this . I have purchased 2 brand new Honda crv touring. This one is loaded & I can’t g

Honda problems & can't get anyone in Honda USA to return call today -- all I get is a stupid recording *** poor service!

Cons:
  • Very poor customer service

Preferred solution: A customer service person to answer my questions

User's recommendation: Would not recommend

Guest

Do not key in your case number; you'll get to talk to a human and they will contact someone. Tell them you want a supervisor and explain your situation.

Then they'll lie and say it's escalated and promise a call back, which they don't, but try. Then call again, and again. Happened three times with the promise in the past week; twice in the past couple days. They're liars.

The case worker never answers, so a "supervisor" worked on it yesterday, but was not there at 4:30, they're supposed to work till 5. Was supposed to call today. I called; promised they'd call; no call yet at 2:30 their time. I'll call again.

This is my first and last new Honda. I bought a new '21 HR-V LX June of '21. Unbeknownst to me, the warranty was revoked due to clerical error at MO Dept. of Revenue (DOR) due to when I re-titled it a few months after initial titling wherein I designated my brother to receive title if I die (TOD).

The clerk checked box saying mileage was not accurate. Mistake. Shoulda left it the *** alone. Anyway, I did not know about it until I took car in for its third warranty fix in June due to a door leak that let water in the cabin at the bottom front of the passenger door.

The Honda FB group had an owner with the same leak exactly. The service rep knew what it was - improper sealing of an inner plate that channels the water. He found that sometime prior Honda revoked warranty back to date of purchase. I was not informed until I took it in for this third issue under warranty due to shoddy quality control.

The service rep at local dealer is nice guy, though and, due to this *** car and *** warranty Chinese fire drill, we're on a first name basis, and I'll probably be invited to his retirement party. DOR sent letter July 19 explaining title had been corrected, and it's on line, too, if they wanna check there. I've been in contact with N. American Honda in Torrance, CA,, to get it straightened out.

Three visits to DOR local; four phone calls to DOR HQ in capital; lost track of how many to Honda Customer Service in CA, probably around ten or so. Honda is going down the toilet with their *** cars assembled in Mexico and negligent service reps in CA. After I get this %&^&^& warranty mess, I'm gonna let someone else have the dream. They revoked the warranty lickety split; they're dragging their sorry *** on restoring the warranty.

I told the various humans in the past week how sorry it was that it's revoked quickly, but slowly restored. With most companies, you can find the name of the CEO or VP who cares if you're a satisfied customer. The phone clerks could care less. Everybody is anonymous, guess they're hiding out and don't really give a rat's *** I'd buy an old one made prior to the turbos and CVTs, but never, ever a new one.

Old ones went the distance. The more I write, the more I'm pissed. I'm gonna track someone down in Tokyo who might care about how screwed up things are in America. Some heads need to roll.

I encourage anybody reading this to do the same.

Found it: Toshiro Mibe, President Honda Motor Co. LTD 2-1-1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku Tokyo, 107-****, Japan Tel: 03-3423-****

Grant D Edh

Unsatisfactory service

Tried starting the 22 Honda ridgeline, and the battery was dead. Had a Ridgeline towed to Honda dealership Smith, Honda, Idaho Falls, Idaho, says that the fuse is bad. Smith Honda has had the Ridgeline for two weeks without repair complete. I am requesting a new Ridgeline. I have purchased five Ridge lines in the past and my son is currently purchasing a Ridgeline. We just purchased a new Odyssey. I am a good customer and I am very disappointed in Hondas ability to replace a fuse Grant Durtschi, 208705****..
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good vehicles
Cons:
  • Unacceptable service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t trust Honda dealers ability to repair and replace fuse

Rosmany Z Ann

Payment

I dont have a Honda car anymore since last year , they just took a Honda link payment from my bank account

Malayshia Rin

| map-marker Miami, Florida

!!!aaaa

Hi there this is Yousef from Minnesota I would like to file a huge complaint About Honda Walser address is 14800 Buck Hill Rd, Burnsville, MN 55306, salesman name is bradley Williams So basically at February 7, 2024 ,,,days ago I bought a car from a Honda Walser for $15,599 The car is used Its 2017 CRV Honda I just drove the car for 2 days onand then Ive noticed a lot of issues starting to show up such as There was no speed picking up All the lights turned on in dashboard and the heat only works when the car is moving. If you turn on the heat and just leave the car in park and let it warm up , the blowers work but shoot out cool air.

The air coming out only heats up once you start driving around

The reason I bought a car from them because I believe that Honda is a reliable company and cannot betray their customers and i really trusted them, but the opposite was true.

They deceived and defrauded me and took all my money, and now when i called the manager to explain what happened exactly he told me there is nothing we can do for you however

I took the car back to them they told me theyre gonna fix it In the meantime they charged me 500$ to get the car fixed and I have invoice After that, they told me the car should be okay and its ready to go but when I drove it again to test it at same moment everything went back again like before and worse!!!I am very upset. Very sad. Ive been crying to them and by myself In the few days because I spent all of my money for that car, it was my dream to buy a car like that and Which makes me more sad is because I havent had the car for one week.

Its just cable days and all of that happened to the car. I dont know what to do please I need you guys to help me out and dont let me down

I'm going through a bad time and cannot even sleep !!

georgina a Vgq

Recall 2018 Honda CRV

Dissapointed Honda does not take the recalls seriously and lie that there is a parts shortage when the Honda Dealership said there is no parts shortage.-The fuel pump impeller was improperly moulded, resulting in low density impellers. Over time, the low-density impeller can deform and interfere with the fuel pump body, rendering the fuel pump inoperative.

SAFETY RISK: If the fuel pump module is inoperative, the engine may not start or can stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash or injury. Sup/ Leonard states I have to wait until the part if faulty or have to risk getting into a crash or injury before they will replace their defective part. The dealership in Pharr.Tx.

willing to replace but cannot because American Honda will not pay for it until it's faulty. Time to report this to the media.

Preferred solution: replace the fuel pump module with an improved part asap.

User's recommendation: stay away from Americn Honda!

map-marker Richland, Michigan

Sticky Steering issue - 2024 Honda Crv Sport

Steering sticks and causes vehicle to veer in each direction. Really scary and dangerous.

Cant believe theres not a recall. This can be tragic if steering sticks to oncoming trafic. Ive reported this issue and dealership said parts are backordered for 60 days. Didnt hear back from dealership, so I put a complaint into Honda.

Now they tell me it might be April/May time frame. Its Feb now. This is unacceptable. Should have stuck with the Toyota Rav or Mazda CX 50.

Guess I should also mention the new annoying rattle I now have from the windshield and leaky sunroof which I had after purchasing the vehicle.

Well done Honda!! Never again!!!

Frederick P Bez

2024 cr-v front sensor

Honda - 2024 cr-v front sensor
Honda - 2024 cr-v front sensor - Image 2
Front radar sensor behind emblem is easy to steal. Therefore, leaving driver unsafe if stolen because it's a vital sensor for the vehicle. Also if stolen or damaged, parts and labor cost 4k plus, if insured you still have to come out of pocket with the deductible..another issue is the driver's side view mirror, it looks like a fun house mirror making it difficult to look at.. this is my second Honda and very disappointed with brand...

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy vehicles unless company addresses these safety issues the sensor

Brands Related to Honda

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article