I had a credit for 99 dollars and due to the company not giving refunds, I purchased a navigation system.I had to pay additional money and this was in september and have not received anything.

I call and they will not accept my calls. I have spoken to a lawyer concerning this matter.

I am am pissed black women!I will not recommend this company to anyone because people are having a hard enogh time with money and the economy is not making it any better, and for a company to take from people who are trying to get back on their feet is not fair.

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments

Honda - My Favorite Car Company has Worst Dealer!! Honda "I have purchased the Honda City VMT (AVN) model on 31st March 2013 which was earlier expected to be 29th March 2013 from Ring Road Honda in Connaught Place(New Delhi-..." Read more Honda security systems Honda "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..." Read more Honda security systems Honda "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..." Read more Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King Tint King "These guys have criminal records that have been verified, and they will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more