5.0

My Honda fail to start one day and I took it to a Honda service center for diagnose.I was told that I have to change 2 sensors (each $35) they wanted to charge me $784 for that thou, so I left the shop and I had my boyfriend change it, only to find out that before reliecing my car from the shop the Honda technician must have cut my electrical cords for my horn and temperature sensor.

When I called them it was not a surprise for them just said they will repair it for $347.

I never step foot back in that shop.Everyone should be aware of what happened to me even if was done by accident.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of repair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2007 honda and associated monetary loss in the amount of $178. Honda needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 honda in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Honda.

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments

Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Dan baumgarten(prizm)/honda of burleson Pres Henry SCAMMERS ***-ARTIST Honda "you want to find out more about the biggest scam artist in the world, Henry Coffeen and Dan Baumgarten just Google their names!Dan Baumgarten is s a ***-artisDan..." Read more Ch Trailer - Purchased faulty 2017 Ch Camper - unsafe and shoddy workmanship Ch Trailer "Delivery Timeline: - August 2, 2016 - Deposit of $2,500 paid. - March 6, 2017 - After multiple construction delays, camper was picked up and on the road to Utah...." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more