5.0

My Honda fail to start one day and I took it to a Honda service center for diagnose.I was told that I have to change 2 sensors (each $35) they wanted to charge me $784 for that thou, so I left the shop and I had my boyfriend change it, only to find out that before reliecing my car from the shop the Honda technician must have cut my electrical cords for my horn and temperature sensor.

When I called them it was not a surprise for them just said they will repair it for $347.

I never step foot back in that shop.Everyone should be aware of what happened to me even if was done by accident.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of repair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2007 honda and associated monetary loss in the amount of $178. Honda needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 honda in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Honda.

Had an Experience with Honda?

Comments